PlanetMinis Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Dude that's killer. Great job! How hard was the front fender/number play? Bout to get a crf 100 and I want to do this to the front end.

Every honda needs a blue seat! Can't wait to see this with graphics

·
Registered
270 Posts
Dude that's killer. Great job! How hard was the front fender/number play? Bout to get a crf 100 and I want to do this to the front end. Every honda needs a blue seat! Can't wait to see this with graphics
*plate

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dude that's killer. Great job! How hard was the front fender/number play? Bout to get a crf 100 and I want to do this to the front end. Every honda needs a blue seat! Can't wait to see this with graphics
All I did for the for the fender is oval out the front two holes and bolted it right up, for the front number a bracket needs to be made since the 110 plate mounts in two places

·
Registered
816 Posts
How much work was it to get the crf110 plastics to work on the crf70? I wanted to do that to my reeg full mod 70. Did u use stock crf70 gas tank? Or crf110 gas tank?

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If you have fab skills it's not that hard at all, really it's just cut and move mounting tabs to the new places, and add a couple more . If you can weld you can do this and yes I used the stock crf tank

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I started off by bolting the shrouds to the gas tank first, and put the rest if the plastics on, got them lined up and tacked up some tabs and welded them out. For the rear fender to fit you have to cut a portion of the subframe off . I also had to do a little modifying to the seat pan for it to lay down right too , if you have any questions ask away

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.