PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
I like what I'm seeing! I just let the guys in the TTR90/KLX110 forum know about these… You guy need more traffic! I’ve been telling all of my friends about these things also. I like these a lot!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Who else on here is backing them on Kickstarter? I threw down for the full kit with Zochhi suspension. I plan to post my entire buildup on here. Hopefully a few more people find this forum.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Im right on the edge of pushing the button to pledge, but have 2 concerns:
1. will the cable actuated brakes be enough? Not knowing much about MTBs, is there a hydraulic that would work for an upgrade?
2. Not knowing much about Kickstarter, who guarantees delivery, and what if that delivery is way beyond the expected delivery of April?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Cable actuated brakes? This ain't no walmart crap bike. Lol. As far as I know the bikes will come with Avid Code disc brakes which are quality pieces.

They have also posted that the march/april timeframe is conservative, they expect to get them out sooner than that.

Keep in mind I am not afiliated with motopeds at all. I've just done a bunch of research.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Well like I said, I know nothing about the MTB world, however I have been racing offroad motorcycles for 25 years. As my riding areas decrease, this seems like a good piece to hit some local stuff after work. In fact I dont think Ill keep the pedals on it and likely will go to the footpeg option. Those brakes may be as good as the Brembos on my KTM, I dunno? But since you posted the brand, I can research them and get a better idea.
do you have a link to the March/April conservative timeframe?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all
I just bought a moto ped and im already having trouble getting it started.
1. battery is good. reads 12.9 volts(autozone tested it)
2. battery connections are tight

Ill upload my youtube video shortly .
Thanks for any tips/help in advance.

Michael Motorcycle 2

1 - 13 of 13 Posts