PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All you tri state guys, We need your help in promoting mini racing. There is a Exhibition race at Sleepy Hollow race track on Sunday March 28th. Practice starts at 11:30 am. We will run during intermission and again at the end of the kids races. It is on their mini track. Cost will be $10 to get thru the gate. See us whenyou get there so we can sign you up. For more info. please contact Brian or Jim at (717)992-4561. Wouldn't it be nice to race your mini bike every weekend over the summer at a real track.

Regards,

Jim

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's an Exhibition so all will run together. KLX and 50's. If the track owner likes what he sees and we can get races at the track thru the summer there will be seperate classes or split gate classes according to attendance. Our goal is to have as many riders show up that can so he can see how popular mini bike racing is! The only way this will come true is if we get support from u guys! I know this is short notice but if a track owner is willing to let us at least show him what mini bike racing is all about, we should at least put on a good show with good attendance.

Regards,

Jim

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just got off phone with the track owner. There will be practice and a 8 lap moto during intermission. After the kids run the second moto there will be a second 8 lap moto. Afterwords there will be open practice. All riders must have a valid AMA card, Join district 6 ($10.00),$35 entrance fee(Half of which will donated to the Local Fire Company). Look for PRC banner when you arrive at the track.

Regards,

Jim

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
- It must be an AMA sanctioned event if you have to get a card.

- It's for insurance reasons .

- I forget , can't you just get a one day AMA card or am I thinking of another series ? NETRA maybe ???

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Also need District 6 card($10). TheAMA card and District 6 card are good for 1 year. I'm sure by the support we are getting for this race he will schedule events thru the summer. We are also working on another track which runs the opposite weeks of this one. For more go to www.sleepyhollowmotocross.com

Regards,

Jim

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello all,

What began as merely an "exhibition" has developed into much more. This event will be consist of two motos, open practice afterwards. We realize that it's costly but if enough riders show, we're pretty much guaranteed a series for the summer.

Future events will have classes for all mini's.. Including pro classes which will pay out.

www.xtrememinis.com

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.