PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new project 50:

I just bought this bike last night and im looking for parts. Im going

full mod. Im willing to purchase (paypal,cash) or trade for my klx110 stuff.

show me what you got? I'll also sell the stock parts from the 50 except, motor, frame & wheels...

I need: swing arm/shock,forks, pegs/mount,shifter,brake pedal, pipe, bars/clamp, white or red plastics.

[email protected]

Heres some things I have for trade or sell or trade:

Peg/Mount Unknown Brand $40

2bros sprocket cover $25

2bros sprocket (for 50's) $30

2bros gas cap $25

14" stock wheel in mint cont $40

2bros Shifter $18

Joker Throttle $80

Sik brake pedal $45

Kicker $30

UFO gas cap $8

Gas tank $20

Oakley goggles (used 3 times) $20

Kids med Vega helmet $30

Foot peg mount & pegs $40

Complete 14” front w/tire, brake-line axle/nut $45

Pro taper bars w/throttle & grips $35

Soloflex fat bars w/new scott grips & taper pad $30

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
I am getting a 50 this friday with a sano pipe on it. May be selling the pipe if I do not like it. Will let you know.

Also thanks for letting me know on the 124 dohc motor. I already bought a motor off someone else though.

·
Registered
122 Posts
i got a hd pegmount and a marzochhi frontend with wheel and disc brake.i also have a 110 honda stroker motor brand new.i also have a brandx minis rear swingarm with wheel and disc brake setup.pm me with any questions or call me at 2705646977 i also have a new brandx front end

·
Registered
118 Posts
Can't find your other thread. But you still have the protaper setup? What kind are they, xr50 bend? If you get a pic to me I might take them. $35 shipped fair? I also have a pipe and clamp for you if interested.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
trade you the fast 50 clamp for those plastics to include fork guards... need to know soon.. going on my lil girl's bike for her birthday 2 days after Christmas

·
Registered
382 Posts
If you are still interested in selling the stock crf pipe, let me know. I'll come over and look at what else you have too. PM me if you are interested.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts