PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to acquire an iShock w/reservoir. I'm not sure what advantages the LE provides, but if it's that much better I'd probably go for it.

Where's the best place (i.e. least expensive, in stock) to get one :?:

Thanks for you help :p

· Registered
1,727 Posts
Did you check Ebay? sixsixsix got a really good deal on his 8O

· Registered
3,869 Posts
The LE has a compresion adjustment, and dont listen to anyone if they tell you it doesnt adjust much, I accidentally turned mine the wrong way and it made it so stiff I could even get it to budge. It makes the shock super adjustable especially if you have a swingarm which would make the shock even more compliant and plush feeling. If you want the best deal on a LE ishock give xr50racer a PM, he sells them for $300, its where I got mine.

· Registered
446 Posts
Jetster220 said:
The LE has a compresion adjustment, and dont listen to anyone if they tell you it doesnt adjust much, I accidentally turned mine the wrong way and it made it so stiff I could even get it to budge. It makes the shock super adjustable especially if you have a swingarm which would make the shock even more compliant and plush feeling. If you want the best deal on a LE ishock give xr50racer a PM, he sells them for $300, its where I got mine.

Finally someone steps up and makes an intelligent comment about the LE shock, I run one too :lol:

· Registered
572 Posts
hows that non res workin for ya?? mine is on the way and i was wonderin if its too stiff or soft or if it bottoms a lot or what?? i kinda want to kno what im lookin forward to! :twisted:

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for all the advice guys... I'll probably go with the reservoir, but not the LE. Can't justify the extra cash right now.

I did see that Kitaco has a rear available now from Classic Honda. Anyone know anything about it?

Thanks,

Rick

· Registered
3,869 Posts
Where are you getting your ishock w/ res from. Because depending on where your gettin it from it could only cost you $50 more. Only reason I got the LE was because I found xr50racer selling them for $300. I sure wasnt going to pay what everyone else wants for em.

2,260 Posts
Anyone tried the Risse air shock yet?

I have one on my road racer, and it feels great but havent tried it for moto yet. I will bring one to Fridays M4SRA race in El Cajon if anyone wants to give it a go. It is stock length, but I can adjust it to your wieght. I would like to get some feedback until my dirt-fiddy is completed and I can try it myself.

It is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than the stock shock, but then again... a piece of wood jammed up in there may be too.

PM me if interested.

~E

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.