PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone have a cheap good condition xr engine for a around 100-200 bucks?

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well i dont need the cylinder head cam piston intake caburator or airfilt i just won a big bore kit and i need something to throw it on that isn't shitty chinese.

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
All,

Live the young 'un alone. His posts are slowly getting better, but apparently he hasn't sold enough lemonade at the stand to pay for a real motor.

Billy: (hint) find a better location for your stand, build a fancy sign, and start selling the drinks. You could also diversify your offerings and sell Koolaid along with the lemonade.

If you sold Koolaid at a Planet Minis event, you'd be a millionaire, as it seems everyone around these parts is drinking it lately!

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
how much u want? i got 350 in cash. but i can boost to 500

·
Registered
859 Posts
z88R said:
All,

Live the young 'un alone. His posts are slowly getting better, but apparently he hasn't sold enough lemonade at the stand to pay for a real motor.

Billy: (hint) find a better location for your stand, build a fancy sign, and start selling the drinks. You could also diversify your offerings and sell Koolaid along with the lemonade.

If you sold Koolaid at a Planet Minis event, you'd be a millionaire, as it seems everyone around these parts is drinking it lately!

lol good one z88 :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.