PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all you Northwest guys, I've started a site to help promote the sport, and to let everyone know what events will be coming up and how to get info on them.

Check out the new site, Welcome to the new home of NW Minibikes! . It's brand new, not even a day old yet, so there's still a lot to be done to it. But I plan on keeping this going to let everyone know what's going on, and get a mailing list going on to send out mass e-mails and let everyone know when there's an event going on.

Articles, pic's etc will also be put up as the time goes by. We also have an advertising program too if anyone is interested. Very small, basically just a small fee and we'll get your ad up there, just so we can keep the site online (pay the server fees, make t-shirts etc.).

Let me know what you guys think. :)

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you guys know of ANY events going on, or want to get on the mailing list, simply e-mail me at the link provided in the website.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Seems the events page here is still down, so I'll just post up here the next event planned. Eddieville MX/GP Park!!! Check out the events page guys, let's get a group of pitbikers together and have some fun! First hour of practice is probably going to be too chunked up for a pitbike, so feel free to show up a couple hours late, or if you have a big bike, bring that out too.

·
Registered
918 Posts
justin,

sometime later in 09 id love to make a trip up north to washington to ride some of the local tracks and all and maybe one of the races. ill let you know as the time goes by, but it would be way sick to go up and race one of your mini races up there.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey guys, shoot me an e-mail on there to get on a mailing list. :) I'll get a mailing list going so you get all the updates on what's happening.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.