PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have ordered a billetware cradlemount frame from faster minis on may 27th, and today is august 21st, has any one else been waiting this long for a frame that was said to only be a 2 week delay?

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
i ordered my from sik50's and was here within a week. I talked to the guy on the phone and ended up giving me free shipping.... very mice people.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mhmm..I ordered mine in the special deal they have every 30 minutes, im wondering that because I paid 150$ less than the retail price, im not one of thier higher priorities? Im not sure but this sucks big time

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
Talk to them on the phone. If you can't get a timely response, ask for your $$ back and move on.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
cancel the order!

i got one that i barley used that im trying to get rid of cause i just had surgery and need to pay some mula...

ill let you have it for 240 shipped,with the hd pegmount and ims pegs

·
Registered
235 Posts
klxrider245 said:
cancel the order!

i got one that i barley used that im trying to get rid of cause i just had surgery and need to pay some mula...

ill let you have it for 240 shipped,with the hd pegmount and ims pegs

Thats a good deal!

They may be waiting on Billetware to make more frames if they are not made yet. Only time they make new frames is when guys like sik50s and sano order them in bulk.

Get a refund get the slightly used one!

·
Registered
816 Posts
hey he is in canada klxrider so u better think of requoeting that price as shippin will be high wont it or am i wrong just tryin to help some people out cause i lost my but on shippin out of the us.I want that frame posibly but i dont need pegs or mount so pm me pics and a shipped price if the price is good ill take it.If pics dont work on herre [email protected]

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
update guys

i talked to brett today 9-17-10 and he doesn't have an update on the frame, he still said that billetware doesnt' have the parts for the subframe

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
Babbott16 said:
i love working with faster minis lol! great customer service!

is that sarcasm?

other than my frame being backordered and billetware taking thier sweet time in making them, brett at fasterminis has been nothing but great to me as far as price and shipping on time

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
lol no.... i bought some black t3 plastics off him, and when i got them they were the china ones.. so when i called and said something.. he said i could ship them back and he gave me cost price for brand new black ufos!

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
Babbott16 said:
lol no.... i bought some black t3 plastics off him, and when i got them they were the china ones.. so when i called and said something.. he said i could ship them back and he gave me cost price for brand new black ufos!

yeah he pretty much gave me his cost on everythign that i've bought from him wihtin the last 2 months

frame/forks/swingarm/shock/rims/hd clutch

given frame was billetware cradle/forks bbr e6/swingarm +4/shock fox/ rims wrp/clutch takegawa

:) i think i would have just the frame and forks if i hadn't gotten smoking good deals on all that

·
Registered
816 Posts
well what weird is if there waiting on parts to build the subframe then why can u geton billetware website and order a single subframe without a problem.I just bought me a used billetware cradle frame i aint put it together yet cause waitnin on a few things

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
kawi122 said:
well what weird is if there waiting on parts to build the subframe then why can u geton billetware website and order a single subframe without a problem.I just bought me a used billetware cradle frame i aint put it together yet cause waitnin on a few things

i dont' think billetware would need to build subframes if you could just order one online

·
Registered
816 Posts
thats what i was thinking i senn where two smoke or kamikazi said something about the guy from faster minis said they was waiting on some things to build the sub frame

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
kamikaze99 said:
should we be thinking about asking for our money back soon?:(

i'm not going to ask for it back, i want my frame, if anythign i'll call billetware and tell them to get their **** together, its not brett's fault other than maybe not knowing that billetware didn't have any frames in stock, if you ask for your money back then that will just set everybdoy else's time back even farther, because then they're making a frame that nobody is buying, instead of them making a frame that they know somebody has already paid for

·
Registered
235 Posts
Or you can ask for him to order you the sano two bros or sik50s frame that is the billetware frame. He sells sano or sik50s so I dont understand why he hasnt done that already for you.

Billetware is not going to be making frames for a long long while in my opinion. Have him order you one or get it from them yourself before they sell out and you wont get a new one at all.

Yes it is his fault technically he cant legally sell you something he cant get. He can take a deposit but to hold all your money is illegal due to fraud and businesses going under all the time.

Knowing the frame is unobtainable he should have returned your $$ or ordered from one the other distributors. Sounds fishy to me.

1 - 20 of 117 Posts