PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, ive pretty much desided that im going to get a lahaye long travel with SR6s (because i cant afford a perimeter :cry: )

My only question is, do you guys think it would be worth waiting for that new Lahye long travel to come out? Or just get the one thats out now? Or maybe just get SR6s and an I shock and run that untill the new long travel comes out? I dont know much about the new lahaye long travel, does anyone know enough about to know if its worth waiting for?

lol ive been waiting since last Christmas to get suspension and im getting kinda sick of stock suspension (totally stock, no stiffer springs or anything)

2,260 Posts
3rdGearPinned said:
Well for one i only have 1600 to spend on suspension, front and rear (becuase of school i cant work a whole lot to make more) Also my dad is a dealer for Lahaye so i can get at dealer cost.

... you must be able to get those SR6's at a pretty good price to be able to the the Lahaye setup and SR6's for $1600.

:)

· Registered
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I dont know what everything together is going to cost yet, im just assuming that ill be able to afford both.

Maybe I will get SR6s and an I shock (just slide the SR6s all they way up in the clamps) then when the new lahaye long travel comes out sell the I shock and get the long travel. Or i could just get the cheap Kitaco shock with out res. for $100 and then i wont be loosing much money when i go to sell it.

G

·
The worst thing you can do is buy something you only kinda want. You need to decide what it is you really want or you'll regret it in the end.

· Registered
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ok, i desided to wait. I still need some kind of suspension for know, should i get SR6s and cheap kitaco shock and just ride that for a month (that way the most money i could loos would be $100.) Or just get stiffer springs and make a bar riser for stock bars?

· Registered
379 Posts
You have stock bars??? What the hell are you doing buyin a long travel setup and forks when you dont have bars? I would say bars are the most important thing to get so maybe think about those 1st. Also, is it really worth losing $100 for a month of riding? I know somebody that bought a kitaco shock then bought an Ishock like a month later cus it sucked so much.[/i]

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.