Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CRF50 NORMAL

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i honestly wouldn't like a fully modded 50 outa the box that u could never really upgrade it more than it already is it just takes the fun outta making ure wee lil stocker into one of those beastly dirt destroyers. Obviously this is just my opinion i would wish to kno ure thoughts/ideas on what u think is better.

VOTE WHICH ONE U WOULD RATHER CHOOSE

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
PS i like the ideas of the rc50x, sdg, and extreme cuz u can upgrade those more like put bigger motors in put lighter and or stronger stuff, forx, shock, frame, swingarm, wheels, and etc....

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yah but i couldnt' stand it right now i can stand hapily about my 117se which might but might not be finished that i have accomplishes something, like one of those lil toy models that u assemble just a lil more expensive, but u can ride it and feel what u have made

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
if your having your fun putting a bike together your spending your time in the wrong spot!!!

buying a built bike exactly how i would dream of at the first $exchange, is sick!! wtf are you guys trippin on :lol:

if its made for you not a kid.. and its still a minibike, buyit!

oh k, peace.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
- NORMAL all the way !!!

- Don't change a thing !!!

Keep it simple and cost effective . It's a great thing that we can determine how sick we want to build them and we never get tired of the bike . We just bolt on new parts when we see fit . All of our XRs have their on style to them 8) . It doesn't take a alot of ching to buy one and make em our own creation . I kinda like to think we can put ourselves in the same arena as the guys who build those really expensive choppers . But we do it for one customer and that's customer #1 , ourselves 8) .

- If they start making " CRF Adult " , then prices will go thru the roof and we're back to the big bike deal . A new model every year , alot better than the one prior so you gotta have it and so the vicous (sp?) cycle begins of never having enough money to pay the bills or go out to the movies cause your saving for the new model that's coming out in 6 months :twisted: .

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
odd? or not sponsored...

send me a couple dem oneseventeen s ee's w/sr6's n' el jefa and ill change my vote.

actually please send a motor, pleease?

i made up a new saying, "kiss the ass thats above you"

...u ass :roll:

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
ministav doesn't want an adult sized CRF50 because he couldn't reach the footpegs.

Here's the lowdown. If Honda were to build a twinspar frame with a great front fork and a great swingarm, and sell it for $2500, why on earth would you want to build your own at twice the cost? You'll still have the opportunity to customize the bike to your liking, but you would be starting with a better base for a cheaper cost.

Honda won't replace one bike for the other, they will sell both and let people choose their poison. This will increase Honda sales, and in return, make the aftermarket stronger. Then, BigStav could design a better front fork for the Adult sized 50, and have a bigger product offering.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I think if they made an adult size 50, it wouldn't be the same, you might as well get an xr80 or 100, and call it big bore! isn't the reason 50s got so popular because they are so small, and fun to watch drunk people racing on em?

·
Registered
185 Posts
I voted for CRF50 Adult, with the SDG or RC bikes in mind. It really depends on what your riding style is. If your more into street stunting then those already built bikes arent really reasonable. Buying a used one and putting a few mods on it make more sense.

But for racing, I think the SDGs and the RCs would be great.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.