PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if anyone else ever had any trouble finding them anywhere but I had a heck of a time untill today.After some searching I found they are the same pilots as in a banshee or a blaster so your local dealer can look them up and get you any # you want.Just wanted to pass this along .

·
Registered
4,284 Posts
50WHIP said:
I hope the site I got the info from was right ,if not then these jets aren't the same as the banshee and blasters.

I have some not sure what size but there in my tool box and im never gonna use them again! i had them for my 124+R

PM me if you want them

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
50WHIP said:
I hope the site I got the info from was right ,if not then these jets aren't the same as the banshee and blasters.
Your info is correct and wrong. There are two different VM 26 carbs. One uses the same pilots like the knock-off Mikunis and the other uses a longer pilot with metering holes in the side of it.

·
Administrator
10,551 Posts
CJsDad said:
Your info is correct and wrong. There are two different VM 26 carbs. One uses the same pilots like the knock-off Mikunis and the other uses a longer pilot with metering holes in the side of it.
Here is the page from the SUDCO catalog, listing the two VM26 carbs, and pictures of the two different pilot jets.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
CJsDad said:

I just looked and the 606 carb takes the banshee,blaster ones .They are the little ones.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts