PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
VincoMX.com's 2009 100% American Made

FA-22 Roller @ $4899.:fest30:

Designed by the VincoRacing you know (Jake, Jace & Jedd) and Manufactured & assembled by VincoMX.com (Kyle) in Utah. We have been working on this bike night and day for a year. It is built to the absolute highest standards with the best metals & sub-components. We back it up with a LIFETIME FRAME GUARANTEE.:reporter:

Why? Because we use 100% US Alcoa Billet & USS 4130 Chromoly Steel (TIG welded) with Aircraft quality fasteners & US bearings.:usa2:

Ti-Nitrate 35mm Shivers & a DSC BIG MONEY FoxRacing Podium X Shox so you buy it ALL right the first time. Black powdercoated frame with both style's of plastic, Formula Brakes with VincoMX Over-sized rotors, IMS Pro pegs, Zoke Hubs & Rims, Universal bars, etc...

Please visit us at Medina Home Page for all the details...

No waiting... 5 ready to ship now with another 6 ready to go by Friday of this week. $4995 delivered for July.

Here are some pics;

• Stock FA-22,
  • My Mod. FA-22 with SHOWA's / Brembo's , etc... as an upgrade!:eek:mfg:

• & Brit... cuz we all luv 12E eye candy!
Welcome to our new Vinco!

...bob

Attachments

·
Registered
575 Posts
HOLY $H!T!!! u see them wave rotars up front!!! they r probly bigger than ones on 450s!! well idk but they r huge!! bet u can do some awesome stopies with them!!

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
2300 You guys are f-----ng nuts,the forks alone are 1500.It is not to expensive it is a high end bike made for that part of the market.

They could build it for 2300 if they had every part made in china,but say good buy to the marzocchi forks and the fox shock.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
slowracer said:
2300 You guys are f-----ng nuts,the forks alone are 1500.It is not to expensive it is a high end bike made for that part of the market.

They could build it for 2300 if they had every part made in china,but say good buy to the marzocchi forks and the fox shock.

thank you. everyone who posted saying it costs too much, your ****ing stupid. the parts are top of the line, not some china junk. just cause you cant afford one, doesnt mean it costs too much (not saying i can afford one).

·
Registered
465 Posts
As I stated above. IT S A COMPLETE ROLLER.

BBR Frame: 2799$

Zokes: 1500$

Rear Disc Brake Kit: 529$

Excell Rims: 200$

Etc.....

Over 5028$ for a very heavy tank ;)

So basically, this new 100% US design + framework is cheaper, lighter and totally different than anything else. I love the Vinco stuff, keep the good work up you guys ;)

·
Registered
461 Posts
benjaidafufukil said:

Etc.....

So basically, this new 100% US design + framework is cheaper, lighter and totally different than anything else. I love the Vinco stuff, keep the good work up you guys ;)

X2, Keep up the good work. Vinco is top of the line stuff!

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
benjaidafufukil said:

Etc.....

x3!!

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
benjaidafufukil said:

Etc.....

Im completely aware of that but if you're gonna spend that kinda money, then might as well go all the way and buy the bbr setup. Because eventually you're gonna end up spending more money on mods so why not pay $1000 more for something that you like than for something that is nice but not the best and regreting that you bought that in the future. In the end, its all about being satisfied and not regreting your decision.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
SUZUKIRM12594 said:
Im completely aware of that but if you're gonna spend that kinda money, then might as well go all the way and buy the bbr setup. Because eventually you're gonna end up spending more money on mods so why not pay $1000 more for something that you like than for something that is nice but not the best and regreting that you bought that in the future. In the end, its all about being satisfied and not regreting your decision.

But who says BBR IS the best?.....

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
The idea of selling a roller like this is that you are getting a deal on the components and a great chassis. The price to me seems very high for a roller, I know what the OE cost is on most all of the parts so the frame is very nice looking but also very expensive.

I think for the price, a stock yx150/160 type motor should be included.

·
Registered
514 Posts
trailpimp33 said:
The idea of selling a roller like this is that you are getting a deal on the components and a great chassis. The price to me seems very high for a roller, I know what the OE cost is on most all of the parts so the frame is very nice looking but also very expensive.

I think for the price, a stock yx150/160 type motor should be included.

their target is someone who wants a pure race bike. and someone who is looking to buy their roller probably wouldnt think of buying a yx engine. they would probably throw a full Japanese engine in it. im not knocking the china engines (i know they are good), its just the way i see it

·
Registered
168 Posts
lvpitster said:
BOOO...Ugly, expensive and made by crooks

Vegas Pitster, nice to see you continue your trend of completely merited comments (Being Sarcastic)..FYI this isn't the same Vinco. Vinco MX is a completely new owner and a completely new business all together. So your rants really no longer make any sense...If you still have issues with the old Vinco please call them as I am sure they would love to hear from you.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
minirdr said:
thank you. everyone who posted saying it costs too much, your ****ing stupid. the parts are top of the line, not some china junk. just cause you cant afford one, doesnt mean it costs too much (not saying i can afford one).

Well said!!!

And Hey Bob....when do I get an invite to the next photo shoot:naughty:

·
Registered
320 Posts
This is an awesome bike, top of the line and is worth the money.

It rides and handles like a dream.....it is so sweet.

Check it out trackside at the Master of Minis and Southwick Pit Bike National.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts