PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Next race is April 28th. Come join the craziness. I was the only Pitster in attendance. The Pitster Posse from USA Motortoys was a big no-show.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The dealer does it on and off. Sometimes they have a huge radio promotion. They will have BarBQue and DJ's on Air. Huge crowds and a real fun environment. They usually give away T-Shirts and Hats, Can Coolers, the usual shwag. Sometimes its just a few of us bashin around on a Sat morning. Its always a good time, and you always meet some fun people.

Edit: Oh, and you always trash a good set of knobbies :D My motard tires were too slippery on the marble-like dirt.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They plan on holding races on the last Sat of each month. I won't make the race this month, it is the season opener at RMR and The kids are all signed up and ready to race! I'll try to be at the future races though. It would be alot of fun to have a good Pitster turn out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.