PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2003 XR fiddy 88cc bore kit and some extras.

Well I cant seem to find out where this noise is comming from and whats causing it?

What i think is its the sprockets, hub, or rim is bent causing a horrible vibration noise at high RPM in 2nd or 3rd gear. Even while doing a wheelie i hear this noise at higher rpms?

It sounds like something is a little loose and ready to break but i have been riding it like this for 2 weeks/ I bought a new chain and new rear sprocket and that didnt help. Something doesnt like to be turned that fast? Any ideas?? I already checks the cam chain and bolts. Everything seems to be fine?

Thanks for your suggestions

RIchie Racer

· Registered
4,543 Posts
check the exaust mount bolt with a wrench(not finger tight), its really hard just to guess without listening to it. does it do it In the gears and not in nutral? rev the bike more and more slowly and have a friend listen. its much easier to find if you can move around the bike while its happening.

G

·
Engine bolts? I hope you mean like exhaust bolts or something. Do you mean the bolts that go through the head or the ones holding motor in? That would suck if they came out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.