PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
crf 70.

started it in october, cost me like 6k. not including the extra 2k for the 124se that i bought that was replaced by a $1,100 honda NICE

·
Registered
768 Posts
I stopped counting but it was WELL worth all the fun I had! Money is only paper - memories are forever!!! (at least on DVD that is)

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
well, there stockers werent stock, so idk how much those were. maybe $3000?

all their race bikes to them werent what they would have cost us.

multiply however many bikes they had by probably an average $10,000 to $12,000 (our cost) and you probably got a rough estimate.

twobros wasnt that well represented though

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
doesnt cost bbr much, i live by there shop and know the guy who builds the race bikes and from what i hear its just another race. my friend who welds all there pipes also said that too. so im guessin its true

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
^ yeah thats what i said, but if it was us that had those bikes...lol- of coarse the arnt charge for their own products lol.

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
flyn62 said:
doesnt cost bbr much, i live by there shop and know the guy who builds the race bikes and from what i hear its just another race. my friend who welds all there pipes also said that too. so im guessin its true

Would he make me a header?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.