PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This will be my first time at vegas and i had a quick question. I busted up my knee this past weekend, just days before my bike is able to get put together, so practice before vegas is definately out of the question. So how much practice do they give you? Please tell me sessions are more than three laps! Any vegas veterans remember how much time they give you? Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
276 Posts
not nearly enough ahaha

last year I didnt get much practice before heading out either, i ended up messin up my knee quite a bit in my second practice.

·
Registered
284 Posts
how funny I just blew my knee out yesteday too, I think I streched my miniscus, went to the doc today and no fracture's anywhere, but if it does not get better in a week will have to go for MRI, now i only have 3 weeks to heal before the mini moto, God%^amit!!, my sponsors are going to be pissed.

Lupo

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
it never fails ppl get hurt b4 vegas,is everybody trying to hard.my last practice was this past saturday just will ride around from now till vegas.good luck ppl and heal fast.

·
Registered
284 Posts
kawirider25 said:
people gotta wear knee braces

I know I even have a set too, was just at a BBQ and my buddy wanted to show me his jumps so we rode down to them and just looked, and on the way back i let him try out my bike and i rode his back and hit a set of ruts and put my leg out and bam!! i strait legged it. figures i have raced 6 races this seson with no injuries and take a put and blow out the knee. what the hell!!

Lupo

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i actually tore my miniscus this winter, but i dont have to get the surgery until just before the endurocross...the thing is, it was feeling great until a trials crash reagrivated it, making walking not happen anymore. Either way, i will have ridden a pitbike 2 times this year...and it will probably stay that way until vegas. good luck everyone.

·
Registered
111 Posts
practice wasn't too bad ,first practice I just checked out the track and tried to remember it and try timing some jumps , the second practice I rode harder and got my good lap times , so you get about 7 or 8 laps it wasn't to bad at all I got used to it pretty quick but I also ran 4 classes last year so I got ALOT of practice only 3 this year good luck hope to see you there KP

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.