PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I planned to go to vegas this yr for the sx and mini moto, but my g/fs college graduation is on friday may 4th, day before the sx, we can't get a flight to get out there to make the race. I have 2 sx tickets (section 223), and 2 general admission tickets for minimoto on sunday. Asking $300 shipped (insured) for the sx tickets, $30 for minimoto.
Or $310 for SX and Minimoto.
Any questions please call or text me for fastest response!
My email/paypal is [email protected]
Cell # 205 577 7374 (call or text)

·
Registered
140 Posts
Man I'm in the same boat.... It sucks! I was pondering calling in a threat on the graduation to get it moved to another date hahaha I was so ready to race in vegas.. Good luck with sale man.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Man I'm in the same boat.... It sucks! I was pondering calling in a threat on the graduation to get it moved to another date hahaha I was so ready to race in vegas.. Good luck with sale man.
Thanks, yea actually checked on getting a flight sat. morning out of Atlanta ( im in birmingham) . The tickets were gonna be $1000 for the 2 of us... Just didnt have that kind of money to spend... But I put my tickets back on stubhub, Thats where I bought them. Anyone have any suggestions where to sell the tickets at? Or if any one wants to make an offer. Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts