PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
They look good and I really like the seat color. What classes are you running? Good luck and let us know how you do.

·
Banned
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
first time out there so i'm doin the 12 and 10 am and also 12 stock/mod on my klx. Also I am racing the Arenacross world finals on sunday on my 12'' mod bike.

·
Banned
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well blackwoodz wanted results... so i got em. mm10am running 4th in the main around lap 3-4 lost rear brakes due to doing a motor swap rite before the friday practice and forgot to route the crankcase the breather. got 3rd on sunday to tyson clark and jay maloney. overall i learned alot at mmsx for sure. next year bigger motors and a tighter practice track for sure. see ya next year!

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
klx1695 said:
well blackwoodz wanted results... so i got em. mm10am running 4th in the main around lap 3-4 lost rear brakes due to doing a motor swap rite before the friday practice and forgot to route the crankcase the breather. got 3rd on sunday to tyson clark and jay maloney. overall i learned alot at mmsx for sure. next year bigger motors and a tighter practice track for sure. see ya next year!
You rode well at Vegas,, we were definatly watching!!

·
Banned
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well just siftin through some old posts and came acrross this...... Pitster... wanna hook it up again and i will do mmsx again? lets do this! Matt let me know!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts