PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
soooooooooooo anyone gonna be a part of the USMGP deal at Mid-Ohio August 3-5 during the AMA Honda Super Cycle weekend?

I just registered myslef and son and am hoping to get 1-2 more of my local racing buddies out since they usually attend in some capacity anyhow..... why not be a part of it?

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats an Mid-Ohio rule not USMGP about the age of 10..........

Sorry but still you could ride/race and still have a great time.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
minimotoracer311 said:
I will be there. Anyone have a tard they wanna lend me? I cannot afford to buy one at this point. Yes dominic, i know you have more then one I am able to ride.

We have xtras but............ you gonna pay for tire wear etc..?

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
was serious but the back up bike is down for a new engine or trans.......

No extra bike now.

But if your into racing miniGP/RR/Tards you should have a bike or can get your hands on a bike prior to this event no problem.:p

·
Registered
83 Posts
Ok, I registered at THE last minute... now who can tell me where I have to be when? Not too much information on the internets...

I am a beginner and will be riding an 82cc XR50 #67. I registered in Motard B - hope that is right.

·
Registered
129 Posts
brn6604 said:
Ok, I registered at THE last minute... now who can tell me where I have to be when? Not too much information on the internets...

I am a beginner and will be riding an 82cc XR50 #67. I registered in Motard B - hope that is right.

Its not a big deal if you register in the wrong class. We will most likely re-sign up for classes when we get there. To chuck its just important that he gets your money and knows you are coming.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.