PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone one coming out and being a part of the sideshow mini-racing in August at Mid-Ohio with USMGP during the Honda Super Cycle weekend?

Looks like a bunch of folks will be there throwing down.

50$ gets you 2 full weekend adult passes and special camping for "the mini racers" a true bargin.:cool:

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This site works kinda strang if you clicked on the USMGP verbage it would get you there:cool: you gotta put your curser on the USMGP and click it

·
Registered
471 Posts
Re: USMGP Mid-Ohio mini motard race

Alright, $50 gets my fiancee and I into the track for the weekend, but what about my dog? Are dogs allowed at the track? If so, then great and on to the next question. What are the fees for the mini motard race? What are the classes as I have a DRZ-110 bored to 150cc. I just want to make sure I have a class to race in with you guys.

Thanks for the info,

Dan

·
Registered
83 Posts
Teddy, thanks, I missed the hyperlink, but there is still not too much info there. Which day is the mini race? Both days? What time?

w650gb500 - I'm pretty sure there are no dogs allowed at Midohio ever.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I do believe mini racing friday, saturday and sunday the 3rd-4th-5th.

Thats how i understand it from all the threads Chuck has started else where about this event.

NO DOGS at Mid-Slohio not a good combination with bikes and me not wanting to step in squishy dog poop:cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.