PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Vendor
3,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to a lack of quality control on recent orders from the engine factory YX, We here at Pitster are tearing every motor apart, splitting cases and replacing cheap chinese pieces with quality Japanese components as well as USA machined parts. Making sure that every engine is good to go!

ONLY PITSTER PRO GPX MOTO ENGINES HAVE THESE IMPROVEMENTS!

We found some issues and are fixing them it here in house. Every motor whether its in a bike or a crate, is being gone through completely because we want the end user to have no issues at all! We have worked to get our factories to build the engines just how we want them and since they didn't make all the changes we showed/asked and demanded we are taking things into our own hands and making them right.

On top of that we are double checking jetting on the bikes before they ship out. This doesn't guarantee spot on jetting for every location but will get you close right out of the box.

Also to take advantage of our in house motor building we are offering our customers FREE INSTALLATION of whatever big bore kits or race heads they want. All the customer pays is for the price for the BBK or Race Head or decomp cam. IF its apart, might as well build it!

Please call if you have any questions.

·
Vendor
3,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dirtkid said:
Does this include already sold lxr gpx motors that are having issues?

Please call and we can check the engine #'s and Vin of the bike.

·
Vendor
3,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is referring to our recent shipment of bikes and motors this year.

·
Registered
349 Posts
WOW! I'm Impressed, and glad to see how you guys respond in a positive way to customer service first! Just curious about one thing, what type of oil are you guys going to be putting back into the engines?

·
Registered
33 Posts
this should have been a long time ago...my X4r cut out on the face of a double. this is after trying to fix it numerous times. needless to say I came up short and now I'm the proud owner of a plate with 5 screws in my wrist.

·
Registered
511 Posts
bobbyg said:
this should have been a long time ago...my X4r cut out on the face of a double. this is after trying to fix it numerous times. needless to say I came up short and now I'm the proud owner of a plate with 5 screws in my wrist.

dude, OUCH! that really blows.... this guy should get a brand new 160 shipped to his house for free.

but which engine was it and when did it happen?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.