PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
stocker track

Thanks, I have a pretty cool wife who's into the motocross thing as much as me, to let me tear up the back of our yard like that.... someday it will keep our son from riding his bike or dirt bike in the street! :)

The neighbors haven't said anything yet, I get alot of attention from neighbor kids, I only ride a couple times a week, for about a half hour each time, I don't want to upset people with the noise.

I wished now I would have just had Red Baron or somebody build me a bike, for what I've got into this thing, oh well.

I got the new seals from BBR, I talked to Brent there on Tuesday, he asked when I bought them, and he is sending me out a free pair of replacements, but then I also ordered the H.D. springs that go in it. Then after reading posts on here that people use the OEM Honda XR70 seals, I ordered a set of those for $15.00 from bike bandit, I obviously don't want this happening again so I hope I'm making all the right moves on it now.... and I already have 20 wt oil in there.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
stocker track

Just get a new set of CRF70 fork seals, bikebandit.com has them for $15.00, you should have a heavier weight of oil in there then the standard 10, go at least 20 on them once you get new seals. That should be all you need.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
I think what your talking about is the dust seal. Pop that off, take off the little metal clip, and your seal is right there.

122531-001 Theres your part number, its 15 beans for the set.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.