PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The graphics will be changed to TB graphis shortly. It's a 117cc engine. Thanks for all the good words, It's my oldest son's bike.

I made the shifter, head plate and cam cover.

I seriously hate the way the chain adjuster work on all these swinger, so Im considering coverting the swinger to a big bike style adjustment.

I even installed roller rockers into the head but it was a failure. :( The red stuff is just assy lube.

Oh and that is a CRF50 pipe...thanks to ibmike, I was able to make the correct mods to it for a proper fit.

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Billetware craddle frame

2005 KTM65 front end

KLX110 rear rim laced to the 70 hub

StarCross tires

Pro Taper SE bars

Reeg GP swingarm with Elka mono shock

BBR skid plate

Honda CRF50 engine

Trail Bikes 117cc stroker bore up kit

Complete with ported race head

24mm flatslide carb

CHP big bore pipe

Tokyo Mods

·
Registered
227 Posts
it looks like your rear end has a weird pitch, look at the chain roller, it looks like your chain is gonna grind on the swingarm. and is the silencer on your pipe mounted to the tube part of your subframe??? That isn't a REEG complete frame/swingarm/shock combo is it???

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
dukemotox2003 said:
it looks like your rear end has a weird pitch, look at the chain roller, it looks like your chain is gonna grind on the swingarm. and is the silencer on your pipe mounted to the tube part of your subframe??? That isn't a REEG complete frame/swingarm/shock combo is it???

I know it looks tall but it levels out with his weight. The chain has not done any damage or hit anything thank God,lol.

The pipe is a CRF50 pipe that I cut up and made to fit the 70. So yes, I removed the stock mount and welded on a mounting nub....nice and clean look that way.;-)

ibmike13 gave us the idea and photos to work off from.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.