PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Thats Sweet Brad. Sorry I may have missed it but did you have to rebuild or mod the motor a all? The paint looks great. Thats one nice monkey.

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the bike ran pretty good when i got it. I think the previouse owner looped it or sometihng though, because the headlight bucket was toast, handle bars were a little tweeked, the grip with the on off position was messed up, and just in general it everything was dull.

So pretty much everything ive done to it so far is just BLING.

Fixed the headlight, bars, grip, cut up the stator cover and polished it, repainted the tank headlight bucket, and side cover.

Still more to things to do to it but its starting to take form.

·
Registered
10,051 Posts
Brad,

What brand of bike is that? Jiching, lifan, champ, Skyteam, Dadwyn?

I have a brand new right side cover that matches the left side shape, new in the wrapper. Send me a PM if you are interested. It's a bolt on affair, made by Kitaco and you'll have to paint it, as is comes in white. Never used it.

·
Registered
10,051 Posts
shiftwideopen,

The only legal Monkeybike in the USA is the bikes made by Panda or Jincheng as they came with a street legal MSO. - Panda Fun Rider. All the other copies, including the genuine Honda Z50J Monkey are legally not supposed to be registered.

However, if there's a will, there's a way...

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
z88R said:
Brad,

What brand of bike is that? Jiching, lifan, champ, Skyteam, Dadwyn?

I have a brand new right side cover that matches the left side shape, new in the wrapper. Send me a PM if you are interested. It's a bolt on affair, made by Kitaco and you'll have to paint it, as is comes in white. Never used it.

Its a Jiching, how much you want for the cover i need? Check your PMs.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.