PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well here is what my 110 looks like for now...

tell me what u think...and if u think i should change anything let me no

the picks suck i no but i dont wanta take it out in the pooring rain

thanks guys!~!

Aaron

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Lookin good...Hey, iduno if you've noticed but 2 hoes pipes look like crap after the first few rides. I ended up painting mine and I have no regrets. Its tricked out and best of all, its one of a kind.

Just sand down all the chrome, contact cleaner, 2-3 coats of heat silicon spray paint, 3-5 coats of what ever color you desire, and 3 coats of glossy enamel. The results are sick! Check it out! Just thought I'd fill you in on a sweet and cheap finishing touch tip.:cool:

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SUZUKIRM12594 said:
Lookin good...Hey, iduno if you've noticed but 2 hoes pipes look like crap after the first few rides. I ended up painting mine and I have no regrets. Its tricked out and best of all, its one of a kind.

Just sand down all the chrome, contact cleaner, 2-3 coats of heat silicon spray paint, 3-5 coats of what ever color you desire, and 3 coats of glossy enamel. The results are sick! Check it out! Just thought I'd fill you in on a sweet and cheap finishing touch tip.:cool:

sonds sick!

got a pick of urs so i can see how it turned out?

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
sonds sick!

got a pick of urs so i can see how it turned out?
I got pics of my endcap that I did a week ago and so far, its held up to 6hrs of heat and fumes. It was just today that I figured I'd go ahead and touch up the rest of the scilencer. Its been drying for 5minutes so far haha. I'll PM you some pics of the final results later.

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SUZUKIRM12594 said:
I got pics of my endcap that I did a week ago and so far, its held up to 6hrs of heat and fumes. It was just today that I figured I'd go ahead and touch up the rest of the scilencer. Its been drying for 5minutes so far haha. I'll PM you some pics of the final results later.

thanks!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.