PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i got the swingarm mounted up perfect, and the forks are mounted up now too. Waiting on my M1-A4 ishock to come in, and my bbr top triple clamp. After i get that in and get some more cash gathered up im going to get a whole rear kx 65 setup, and the storm brake setup for the front. Then im going to get the powroll 120 kit, and all new plastics and graphics. tell me what ya think so far

T-RAV

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dude crap, i cant help it i actually ride my bikes okay? and the reason its dirty is because i just havent felt like washing it, its my bike so i wash when i feel like it....i could go to 5or!ders and get less bashing

T-RAV

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
and they are CR 60 forks, pretty much the same as kx 60 forks, springs and everything are all the same

T-RAV

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
T-rav said:
dude crap, i cant help it i actually ride my bikes okay? and the reason its dirty is because i just havent felt like washing it, its my bike so i wash when i feel like it....i could go to 5or!ders and get less bashing

T-RAV
thats the same for me. my bikes are never clean. i have no point if i ride it everyday. the only time i wash them is when i go to the track.

·
Registered
156 Posts
T-rav said:
well i got the swingarm mounted up perfect, and the forks are mounted up now too. Waiting on my M1-A4 ishock to come in, and my bbr top triple clamp. After i get that in and get some more cash gathered up im going to get a whole rear kx 65 setup, and the storm brake setup for the front. Then im going to get the powroll 120 kit, and all new plastics and graphics. tell me what ya think so far

T-RAV

i'm selling a kx65 swing arm , shock,linkage pm for details.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bikes&Beers said:
I like the idea, but your going to need alot more than a 120cc motor to be a 110 killa. Most 110's these days dont have less than a 143cc motor.

well, it was just a joke....i know its not going to be as fast as some of the 110s around, but it will be a nice 90 or at least to me

ryan2282 said:
Wanna measure the top leg diameter and length from axle to top of fork? wanna see if there the same as kx60 or kx 80 forks. thanks

the top of the fork leg is 30mm, and it is 28.5" from axle to the top of the fork

T-RAV

·
Registered
378 Posts
T-rav said:
i could go to 5or!ders and get less bashing

T-RAV
Whats wronge with 50 riders? Damn your bike needs washed. Bikes like to be clean, clean bearings, clean airfilter, equals a good healthy bike.

What bike is that? TTR90?

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
well bikes do like to be clean, but when you replace stuff as often as i do(bearings, filter etc.) , then you dont need it to be clean....and if you cant tell what kind of bike that is then you must smoke crack

T-RAV

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.