PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the nut came off but now that rod isnt far enough in there and now on top of it all the side bolt on the cylinder head is so old that when i put a 10mm wrench on it and went to turn the metal just folded..the phillps inside of it did the same..so its stripped without even hardly any pressure being applied so now i cant get the cylinder off

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dont have one of those..the threads for the phillps head screwdriver inside that nut are just as weak and gave when i tried to do that also..that bolt is so damn old and soft it wont hold up to ANYTHING..vice-grips just dug a grove in it..didnt move it at all

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
uhh..its not blowed up..i could just put the head and cam chain roller back on and just run a 70cc motor and sell this brand new unopened 88cc bore kit to someone and buy a damn china motor

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
nope only 20....and no i wont get this bull****..i have hacksawed a slot in the screw for a flatblade and that didnt help..bolt just bends when u put any pressure on the flatblade..its just too old and wont hold up to any force put on it

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.