PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Track was good, plenty of new faces and a few old face missing.

I definately made a HUMUNGOUS mistake selling my KLX110. The TTR50 is fun in the back yard but not much fun on the big track. Oh well, after she let me buy the vintage bike the wife said no more bikes, so I will have to make do. I remember before I sold the 110 she asked me if I was really sure that I wanted to sell it. I should try listening to her sometimes.

http://www.alphado.net/galleries/portfolio/TVLand_5-09-07/index.htm

·
Registered
696 Posts
Man that place looks awesome. What are the rules like for the classes? I saw the sheets at the end with like Midsize and Midsize Open? What are the rules there jw?? Where is exactly is TV Land Located by the way??

·
Registered
7,433 Posts
redrr said:
Hey Alphado do you know who the other guy taking pictures was? Does he have a website or something?

Chris Hills his site is www.pbchills.com he sells really sweet prints of all of his shots for pretty reasonable. He told me the shots from yesterday will be up by the weekend at the latest.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Pitrcer3 said:
Man that place looks awesome. What are the rules like for the classes? I saw the sheets at the end with like Midsize and Midsize Open? What are the rules there jw?? Where is exactly is TV Land Located by the way??
midsize you are not aloud a clutch you can have motor and suspension mods and i midsize open any thing goes. ifor more info u can go to

Trevor's home page

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.