1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1992 Honda Civic Cx

-116,000 Miles on the Body

-Around 80,000 on the motor

-I have had this car for over a year now and have had no real problems with it... the reason im selling it is because im ready to move on to a newer and more luxurious car..car runs really good and pulls hard once it is warmed up.. I have only ran the car once and ran a 13.7 @ 105mph on 8lbs of boost... never ran the car very hard and have taken very good care of the car since i bought it.. The title is clean and clear..About the car, It has a

-B20b Motor

-Precision Turbo

-Inline Pro Turbo Manifold

-Tial wastegate

-Greddy BOV

-Hallman Boost Controller

-Greddy trust FMIC

-RC 310cc Injectors

-MSD Ignition

-Vortech FMU

-Meghan Racing Catback

-Full Eibach Ground Control Suspenision

-Energy Suspension Red Bushings

-GSR leather interior

-Autometer Boost Gauge

-Momo Race Wheel

-Type R Shift Knob

-Short Throw Shifter

-JDM Amber Interior Lights

_ Black Housed Headlights With Amber Bulbs/Black Corners

-JDM Sidemarkers

-15' Black Rims with newer tires

-Carbon Fiber Hood

-Sony flip down CD Player

-Alpine Front and Rear Speakers

-Stage 3 Clutch

The Bad

-Dent in driver side fender

-Dent in the back

-Little bit of rust on the rear hatch

-Hood is Ebay so it dont line up perfect

-Back leather gsr seats dont line up perfect

____4,000 Firm! or trade for a full BBR 110 dirtbike________

The car has a few minor flaws but is a very good running and reliable car.. The rear quarter panels and doors have no rust.. the interior is a nice clean blue with the gsr seats to match.. The car doesnt burn any oil or smoke.. Come out and take a look at it.. No joyrides.. Call or txt anytime (330)464-7824 (Jase)..Car is located in Dalton, Ohio ..... [email protected]

·
Registered
271 Posts
What trim is the turbo. I'm not interested in buying as I'm building my own D16Z6 turbo ED and I DD a DOHC ZC N/A EG hatch. I'm just asking because I'm thinking with a .60 trim or bigger, some bigger injectors and a good tune somebody should be able to up the boost and get low 12's if not high 11s out of her pretty damn easy. Plus a little seat time I bet you could put it in the 12s with the current setup! Seems slow for the quality parts you have in the setup. Who did your tune?

Bump for a well put together car, all of the parts are quality for sure!

·
Banned
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea .60 trim or bigger for sure, thats what im running, the injectors are way to small idk who tuned the car b4 i bought it, but its only tuned for 8-9lbs otherwise it gets fuel cut over that , the injectors are way to small, should be easily capable of 12's with a little bigger injectors and a quality tune, i couldnt hook up at all and with the short geared tranny i had to hit 5th b4 the end of the track!!!and it was like 80 degrees out that day so it wasnt running its best....i drove a built crx with the dohc zc and that was a really fun car.. but .60 trim with some big injectors and a good tune should run low 12's and maybe hit 11's!!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Rockstar127 said:
yea .60 trim or bigger for sure, thats what im running, the injectors are way to small idk who tuned the car b4 i bought it, but its only tuned for 8-9lbs otherwise it gets fuel cut over that , the injectors are way to small, should be easily capable of 12's with a little bigger injectors and a quality tune, i couldnt hook up at all and with the short geared tranny i had to hit 5th b4 the end of the track!!!and it was like 80 degrees out that day so it wasnt running its best....i drove a built crx with the dohc zc and that was a really fun car.. but .60 trim with some big injectors and a good tune should run low 12's and maybe hit 11's!!

My EG is a very mild built ZC with IHE and it's still a fun little car LOL. Dohc torque in a light D series motor and a 93 CX hatch.

Anyway, GLWS quality parts for sure on this one!

·
Registered
8,249 Posts
new pics bumppp

1 - 10 of 10 Posts