PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes we are having another bar race in Stillwater, OK. Saturday, May 12! The Tumbleweed has opened back up and they are ready to have us back in full force! We will run it like the past races, numerous classes. . . but its all about banging bars, in the bar FUN. Saturday day the shop will be open from 11am-6pm. The track behind the shop will be open for anybody to ride for $5. We just did a semi-face lift and will def. do another before the race day! Signup at 7pm and practice starts at 8pm! $15/class. Directions to the shop are at Stillwaterxtreme.com and the bar at calffry.com or tumbleweedconcerts.com

Stillwater Xtreme (405) 780-7746

****This does take place inside a BAR so you must be 18 years of age to get in and race!****

Hope to see you all there!!!

·
Registered
629 Posts
sounds sweet i think Im going to make the trip from mn with some people anyone know a cheap place to stay? Ive been to stillwater 3 times before but figured locals might know a good cheap place and anywhere else close to ride thanks

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There is no limit on the number of riders! If you come you will race! :) There is three hotels all about a mile from the shop and the Tumbleweed. Motel 6 (405)624-0433 Days Inn (405)743-2570 and the Quality Inn (previously the Holiday Inn) (405) 372-0800

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Guy is taking a little time off for vacation but if time allows to prep the tracks at his house and the dirt is good he said we will definately have a sunday ride day at his house! Stay posted and I'll let ya know as it gets closer!

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
im down for sure...!!! lots of bar bangin fun

·
Vendor
3,643 Posts
Is Guy going to have the Rhino class going?? Last time I talked to him he was working on the Rhino track!!!!!

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.