PlanetMinis Forums banner

121 - 133 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
Took the bike out last weekend at cal city. Got the clutch fixed. Jetting was a bit too Rich on the top end about 10:1 AFR. The float was also super high. I put in the next size down main jet and ended up around 12:1 Unfortunately the next size Main jet is a 127. So I gotta look into doing some fun with drilling jets. But otherwise not issues she’s got a lot of power. Also a lot of crankcase pressure which is a bit concerning but so far no oil blowing out of the tube or anything like that. Plan to take it out Monday again and see how it goes.
I was hesitant to rip it too hard as I seized my 125sx the same-day so losing 2 bikes in one day didn’t sound good lol.
There’s about a half lap of riding in this video at about 14:30.
Cal city Vlog

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #128
Did you end up continuing with efi or is it carbed now?
Ended up with a carb. I kept all of my EFI stuff but I don’t know that I’ll ever tackle it. I can change out jets all day and I kept my Wideband O2 installed so knowing if it’s too lean or rich is easy.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #129
Went out this weekend with it. Still suffering from some clutch issues but I believe I found the problem so we will see. Unfortunately might require splitting the cases to fix. Got the jetting closer but unfortunately the float valve is leaking so I’ve gotta fix that which ended my day early as it flooded the bike. Exhaust is stupid loud so going to start looking into something different with the silencer. Gonna keep working on it.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #132
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The current status of the build and what it needs done.

121 - 133 of 133 Posts