PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a 2020 TTR110. Been researching everything I can get for a build but not finding a few things I’m curious about. I saw that the main company making parts for these was gytr but they stopped awhile back for things such as the primary gear to make a manual clutch conversion. I found a “semi-auto” clutch kit that gives the option to use a clutch. Seems weird though can anyone give more details on it? Also what are some options for upgrading the front and rear end? Found bigger springs and shock but would like to do the Mx extended style swingarm and bigger forks/triple clamps. I’ve seen it done a few times on these but I’m struggling to find the parts.

·
Registered
92 Posts
SXparts out of Indonesia has a clutch conversion for them. I have their 128BB kit in my TTR and although i am still working the kinks out of the jetting in the vm22 it rips and was good quality. As far as Mx style suspension that would be a custom job. Im sure a klx one will fit with some slight modifying. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Welcome! The TTR riders are few and far between, which accounts for the lack of aftermarket parts being available.

BBR is a good source for beefing up the stock suspension. SX Parts from Indonesia is a good source for engine and clutch parts. I left the centrifugal clutch in my bike and installed the manual clutch with it. It works like a Rekluse clutch. I ride moto pretty hard on my bike and it’s held up for the past 2 years.

·
Registered
1 Posts
^^^ This is awesome! Curious as to what springs your using in those forks. I'm looking to do the YZ front on my KLX, but haven't found any springs that are heavy enough.

·
Registered
12 Posts
^^^ This is awesome! Curious as to what springs your using in those forks. I'm looking to do the YZ front on my KLX, but haven't found any springs that are heavy enough.
Hey thanks! I’m actually running the stock springs in the YZ65 fork. I weigh 155 and ride the bike on a full sized MX track. I’m really happy with how the bike handles.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Welcome! The TTR riders are few and far between, which accounts for the lack of aftermarket parts being available.

BBR is a good source for beefing up the stock suspension. SX Parts from Indonesia is a good source for engine and clutch parts. I left the centrifugal clutch in my bike and installed the manual clutch with it. It works like a Rekluse clutch. I ride moto pretty hard on my bike and it’s held up for the past 2 years.

View attachment 271219
That is an insane build!!!! Was there much machining involved in fitting the triple clamps to the TTR??

·
Registered
12 Posts
That is an insane build!!!! Was there much machining involved in fitting the triple clamps to the TTR??
No machine work was needed. I pressed the TTR steering stem into the YZ lower triple clamp and used the TTR bearings. Everything bolted up from there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts