PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a TTR 110 and Im looking to make it bigger. Is there a way I can adjust the shocks to make it taller and my stock tires are 14 in the front and 12 in the back. Is there a way I can just slap on 16 inch wheels and tires in the front and 14 in the back without a converstion kit. If I need a kit how do I find one. Also I was looking at amazon for the handle bar risers and I was wondering what size I would need. There is a choice between 7/8 and 11/8. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1970 CT70, 2019 Super Cub 125, and five or six other basket cases
222 Posts
Checkout tbolt or maybe fast50s. They both have sections for ttr110s. Not sure if you can adjust the stuff or would need to get different parts.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a TTR 110 and Im looking to make it bigger. Is there a way I can adjust the shocks to make it taller and my stock tires are 14 in the front and 12 in the back. Is there a way I can just slap on 16 inch wheels and tires in the front and 14 in the back without a converstion kit. If I need a kit how do I find one. Also I was looking at amazon for the handle bar risers and I was wondering what size I would need. There is a choice between 7/8 and 11/8. Thanks.
In my opinion skip the riser and get tall bars. I have Mika metals Pit Bike High bars on my TTR 110 and love them. Got mine for $55 bucks. They are ~4 inches wider (can be cut shorter if you want) and ~2.5 inches taller. Either way the clamp is 7/8.

·
Registered
4 Posts
As far as making it taller you can do damping rods (~$100) in front and a shock block or longer shock in the rear. I don’t know if a way to get a bigger tire in since the hub is so big due to the drum brakes.
Anybody else know about bigger wheels/rims?

·
Registered
1 Posts
So as it turns out you can put a 14rear/16front on a ttr 110. I just aquired one with it done and it seems pretty much slap it on there and go...maybe a spacer made for the forks...maybe, haven't dug into it to much yet. Trying to find any info myself about this and so far there is NONE out there. Looks to be a base ttr 125 (14/16) tire and rim combination

1 - 6 of 6 Posts