Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other Opinion

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is in someone's ad who is selling FMF exhausts on ebay..

NOTE: The larger engines displace more exhaust. The stock exhaust cannot allow all of the extra burnt gasses to escape. Using the stock exhaust can cause severe engine damage! The excessive backpressure can cause extreme pressure on the piston and rings - the rings can literally be forced into the cylinder wall and wear out quickly and/or destroy your bore - the extra drag of this excessive back pressure can also strain the entire engine just enough to cause catostrophic failures to the cylinder, crankshaft and head. This pressure can blow backwards through your valves as well - No joke, don't run the stock exhausts with a high compression big bore engine unless you are ready to dish out a huge amount of money to repair your motor!

I run a stock modded exhaust (no baffle, punched out inner screen) on a TB 88 w/ Head...so far I haven't noticed any problems...so, is it True or Not?

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
I bet I know whos ad that is as well. Umm Cough Extreme 50's run by Ron Short. And yes, that gets more than a BS flag raised, that gets the whole mast lol.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jetster220 said:
Well Ill be, well, ya gotta admit it was a good guess lol.

But it was straying into libel statements...

libel[1,noun]libel[2,verb]

Main Entry: 1li·bel

Pronunciation: 'lI-b&l

Function: noun

Etymology: Middle English, written declaration, from Middle French, from Latin libellus, diminutive of liber book

1 a : a written statement in which a plaintiff in certain courts sets forth the cause of action or the relief sought b archaic : a handbill especially attacking or defaming someone

2 a : a written or oral defamatory statement or representation that conveys an unjustly unfavorable impression b (1) : a statement or representation published without just cause and tending to expose another to public contempt (2) : defamation of a person by written or representational means.

If you defame or make accusations not based in fact, you can be held accountable for your statements. ie; If someone reads your statement and concludes to themself " this Ron guy must be bad news " and it hurts his sales, he can sue you and will win.

Be careful of what you post. :!:

G

·
That is awesome. Good job Mulisha. I never thougt of you as a smart man :lol: :lol: :lol: . So you don't try to sue me for that I just want everyone to know that I am kidding around. I know he's...ahhh...you know. LMAO

·
Registered
787 Posts
hey mulisha, can you represent me in court on my speeding ticket? :lol:

But seriously I agree 100%

Your not talking about Ron from xtremeracing50's are you. That guy has helped me out alot with questions in the past. He's a good guy in my book

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
I was talking about Ron from xtremeracing50's. Ill admit Ive bought stuff from him as well and he does seem to be very knowledagble, but I have seen some of his sales tactics, and seen him bash another very reputable company I will not name, so therefor I do not like him any longer and will not purchase from him.

And Jon, dont you get techincal with me. I am just a indivudual and not affiliated with anyone, and that was just my opinion, and last time I checked, there was still freedom of speech.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.