1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
5,383 Posts
hhahahah wow cool dude! did you every race at the track in cape coral? i have a ton of family down there and love racing downthere. actaully jeff at hobby warehouse got me into it.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hhahahah wow cool dude! did you every race at the track in cape coral? i have a ton of family down there and love racing downthere. actaully jeff at hobby warehouse got me into it.

NO WAY! That is where and who i bought everything from, Jeff at Hobby Warehouse on US41. My friend used to work there, he fixed all the electric and gas R/C cars. I have never raced any cars, just used them for fun. These are the only R/C cars ive ever had. But i have been to the track in cape coral and the 1 off of metro(at the abandoned mall) to watch my friend race. Havent been to any races in a long time though.

·
Registered
5,383 Posts
hahahha yeah its a small world. welll if you get a chance, come out by the track over christmas. hopefully illl be racing. im about 5 ft 7 and 140lbs. black hair green eyes. my names chase by the way. or if you cant do that bring your cars out to the boat pond off 41, and the other road by lakes park, ahhah its right by parker brothers construction adn halifax. its a blast. thats my new hobby

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
boat pond off 41

Small world for sure!!!! HAHA. Yeah i go out to the boat pond sometimes. My friends race their boats out there. Its off of 6-mile cypress, just past 41. Theres some bada** boats out there. I havent been able to go to any R/C events in a long time though, im getting caught up in life.

·
Registered
5,383 Posts
well when i get down there ( the 17th ) ill pm you and let you know when im going out. it will probabally be the weekend of the that. so we will probabally be out there saterday or sunday fer sure.

and as boats go my uncle just finished 2 60 inch catamaran, a 55 inch and a 45 inch one. i have the mac 70" one though. hopefully it will be ready to go soon! i cant wait. oh and man sorry to jack your thread lol

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oh and man sorry to jack your thread lol

Haha. No problem. Its cool to talk to someone halfway accross the country that knows fun things about your city. I might be able to make it out there, although i work on saturdays.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts