PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put my case back together on my crf50 and my transmission doesn't seem to shift right.

When I try shifting gears it doesn't seem to want to shift unless I turn the driven gear back and forth by hand is this normal or does something sound wrong?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Dude same exact problem with my ahp trans can't shift through the gears and it doesn't fit right fly wheel doesn't fit back on

·
Banned
1 Posts
Very common, and normal. The dogs and slots need to line up for it to shift, and twirling the input shaft allows them to do so. As long as there's the correct shims in the correct spots, and every thing looked good, Honda's shift:)

·
Registered
16 Posts
I understand that but when I put my cases back together the shaft that runs to the fly wheel is not long enough I cab get the cases back together but no luck with getting that snap ring back on the outside of the spindle to hold the flywheel on

·
Super Moderator
9,969 Posts
Try standing the cases upright, pull on the mainshaft a little, put on the primary drive gear, you should have enough room for the lockring.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Same problem down to the noise I have my crf bottom end blown apart all over the place in my garage right now waiting for a little help here. Come on planet minis I know there are some people on here who know what's going on here please lend a helping hand we would appreciate it very much.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Does anyone have some detailed diagrams of how this engine goes together?

I am going to split the case on this pos one more time if I don't get any results it's going to the dump so I can buy a nice stock un-modded 50.

·
Registered
7,611 Posts
send it to me b4 you throw it away...lol check out ronayers.com and look at the OEM parts diagrams...it will help

1 - 10 of 10 Posts