PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got to put my bike up against a bunch of others for the first time and my first pitbike race ever. All I can say is the Trailbike whooped so much Takegawa, Kitaco, and BBR ass. Off the line I clicked up to 2nd gear and held it so when the flag dropped I dropped it in 2nd. Well it pulled off pretty good and I was like in the middle of everyone but as soon as I started to rev out and shifted to 3rd I just pulled past everyone. Im talking about guys running Takegawas with carbs and pipes, a dude with a full BBR 88kit with a BBR pipe and all. The only bike that beat me to the first turn was a xr100 which was in the wrong class. Nobody could touch my acceleration out of corners. I just couldnt believe how much my bike was pulling on all the others. Just wanted to let everyone know how bad this kit really is, I know Ive been saying it but I finally really got to put it to the test and it passed with a A+++++++.

·
Registered
755 Posts
its hard to say on a race track. rider has a lot to do with it, i don't doubt you bro i know trail bikes makes awsome products but im just curious what would happen on a straight drag, i mean you could just be a better rider

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Trust me, its just that bad, ive drag raced my bud on a xr80 and going down some straights the guy with the BBR only came by me because he was a better rider. I still have a hard time believing how good it is myself. And I think I have decided that the ticking noise from my motor is the timing chain. Im gonna take my cover off and check it.

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thats the same price Mike at Trailbikes sells it for. Id prefer to get stuff from Mike though, he is a awesome guy and will do anything to take care of a customer. His serivice is as great as his Bigbore.

·
Registered
557 Posts
on a straight drag, an xr70 beats that 88 West!!! hahahahahahahaha!!! and i beat u at the race this weekend on a stock xr70!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Okay does anybody else agree that Foxxxr70 is a f'ing ***. Because you are the ultimate dumbass, your 70 outruns me on topend yeah, but it takes you 1/4mile to get to top speed and your only outrunning me because you have a 12" rear wheel, if I was to put your wheel on my 50 it would do over 60 im sure, but that would be gay and useless on a track, which unless you have no memory I was kicking your ass all over untill I got crashed. Even then I caught back up to you but let you go because I didnt want to crash again and you were riding like a dumbass. So from now on unless you have anything positive or constructive to say other than just being gay, why dont you just not respond.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Im not sure he has any room to talk (Fox) 8O

XR70 huh? Hmm, yeah uh thats a nice bike :roll:

·
Registered
557 Posts
i came in 5th and jetster220 came in 8th!!!! and there was no need to harsh n e ways Jetster220 considering u were the one that wrecked in the race costing you a trophy.(cough...cough) Instead u got beat by an xr70 with that $2000 bike u got!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.