PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Sweet looking setup. The head is still the big holdup. Maybe TB can include us "Upright Citizens" in the next new item list? The 80/100 heads suck, and a bunch get trashed with the plain-bearing cam situation.

Mike, you listening?:D

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
firepower354 said:
Sweet looking setup. The head is still the big holdup. Maybe TB can include us "Upright Citizens" in the next new item list? The 80/100 heads suck, and a bunch get trashed with the plain-bearing cam situation.

Mike, you listening?:D

I asked TB what compression this kit is and once they reply I ask if they have a head they are working on for this bike. Hopefully they come out with something soon.

·
Registered
816 Posts
ya i got it like a month ago. its in my room waiting till finals are over haha.

i decided to buy a stroker crank too though so it will be a 145.

if you know of a place to get a high volume oil pump for an xr100 let me know.

ive called every place that carries them and there all out of stock. its the last thing i need till i can put this beast together.

·
Registered
816 Posts
thanks for the links, but ive called all three places and they are all out.

the thing that sucks is CHP said there not making any more orders till after new years which means it probably won't be till end of january/early febuary that i get it. right when school starts up again haha.

ill definately write a review once i get it together.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Later on I'll be getting either the Yoshimura 115 Roller or one of the Kitaco 115 or 145 kits. All three seem like great kits but I'm leaning toward the Yosh because of the roller cam setup and the 11.5:1 compression. Hopefully I'll be able to test the TB 132 next week. I might be buying it tomorrow if the funds allow. I'll post up how the kit rides.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It will probably be Thursday or Friday when I would be able to test it. The bad thing is, there is 6 inches of snow so I might have to find a different place to test it out. I'll try to get some pics as well as a video.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts