PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im contemplating on getting the trailbikes 160cc bore kit with the old style race head and 26 mm carb. does anybody have any suggestions or if they have the kit please let me know how you like it thanks. and for all the guys who are going to try and tell me i have to bore my case.... I KNOW! thanks

here is the kit im thinking about buying:

Trail Bikes KLX110 160cc Bore Kit w/ Carb

·
Registered
69 Posts
definately go with the V2 head and if you dont have a stroker kit in it you mine as well just get the 165 kit then you dont have to bore the cases. the 28mm carb works good with the 160kit v2 head also!.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i wasnt planing on spending an extra 300 for the v2 head, i dont race these competitivly i just mess around with friends, i am going to have the cases split to put in the shift shaft with first gear and 4th gear shift drum so boring the case at this point is not a big deal for me...

im sure that kit would be awesome but i dont have the extra money lying around for the v2 head...

this kit: Trail Bikes KLX110 160cc Bore Kit w/ Carb

actualy has the nwe head just not the v2 roller rocker head...

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
I have the TB 160 kit with the old head and a TB stroker and the bike is good. But I'm going to the V2 head. I put the V2 head on one of my other bike and it was awesome compared to the old TB head.

·
Vendor
10,568 Posts
habitatrider1 said:
i wasnt planing on spending an extra 300 for the v2 head, i dont race these competitivly i just mess around with friends, i am going to have the cases split to put in the shift shaft with first gear and 4th gear shift drum so boring the case at this point is not a big deal for me...

im sure that kit would be awesome but i dont have the extra money lying around for the v2 head...

this kit: Trail Bikes KLX110 160cc Bore Kit w/ Carb

actualy has the nwe head just not the v2 roller rocker head...

hi

just so you know that kit is discontinued and may not even be availible

were a tb dealer here and can set you up with a 165cc kit with V1 head or if you want to case bore a skirted cylinder too

we free ship all tb kits

shot me an email or pm so we can get this done

1 - 8 of 8 Posts