PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is some pics of my track, rebuilt the whoops today. Everything else is still pretty beat down from last year. It is still too wet. I The whoops are 2 ft deep and I have about 10. It is gonna be sketchy skippin them on the 50!! The jump on to the table top is about 30' peak to downside. I'll post a few more when it dries up, I am going to build a sweet single on a tabletop double off section right into the face of another big table. Should be cool when I get it done!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,906 Posts
Ya derek we have like 5 or 6 of us including tyson that would love to come check it out on the minis. In return you could com check out our SX style track we have built. track looks sweet though.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, I rode a lot of those bookoo races this winter and I wanted to try to make some whoops that resembled them. Because I got my as# handed to me in the whoops, so I am gearing up for next winter. plus you always have to make them way bigger than you want them because they settle. I would love to have some guys from our area come out. it is in a woods so it takes awhile to dry out. I hope by the end of the month I am going to have another 60 yds of dirt delivered for my new section. It is going to be sick when I get done.

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
I know one thing, if I were on that track it wouldnt take long to find one of those trees. One bad move and its bark for lunch. Looks realy nice though, the jump faces are perfect,great job!

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
RcWannabe said:
thats sweet dude, those woops would be sketchy but add in the trees on the side and its hell

You can't let the trees bother you, just think of them as flagers that you don't want to hit..lol I am going to put up some hay bails strapped to some of the trees this year. I don't know why, I have been riding out here for 18 years and never hit one. But I guess i am getting wiser.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.