PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe Motard Track Rockford !!

I live in Rockford IL. and there is a GO KART track close it seems to have slowed down quite a bite over the years never really see anyone there maybe in spring i try to talk to them about Motard track day ??? How many people around here would maybe show if i could work something out ??? Maybe some track days even a race or two ........ let me know what you all think .....

·
Registered
245 Posts
Hey Showtime, I am in Loves Park....which track are you talking about? Ryan, I just spoke with Marshall at Sugar River and they are talking about not running bikes there this year. I am a co-organizer for the Northwoods GP Series and we have been the group racing minis there for a while. Are you the same Ryan that we used to sponsor at VooDoo Performance?

·
Registered
245 Posts
The Northwoods GP does have a regular season schedule that will be coming out soon. Our website and forum are down at the moment, but you are welcome to hit up the myspace page....MySpace.com - Northwoods GP - 37 - Male - LOVES PARK, Illinois - www.myspace.com/northwoodsgp

It is a fresh start as of about a couple hours ago, so there aren't many members yet. There will be about 50 or so in a little whille, though. Many of our racers are from the Rockford/Janesville/Milwaukee area.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The GO Kart track at Cherry Vale Mall well behind it ..... I see on here people all the time at a Go Kart track ... The place at the mall is almost always empty so why not try to get something hooked with to try out u know ?? let me know what u think ...

·
Registered
148 Posts
I am not the Ryan you use to sponsor, I'm an enduro guy for the most partMy webpage. Sucks that they might not run at sugar river. I've been up to watch a couple times but never ridden and have been telling myself I'm going to but the schedule never worked out last year.

I'll check out the myspace stuff and hopefully get involved a little this year.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Sounds good. We have a couple of events at the Briggs & Stratton Motorplex (Road America) that usually ROCK!! Add the myspace page to keep updated. We will be sending out the new website info as soon as it gets up and running!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.