PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JUST LISTED ALL THIS ON EBAY, WOULD SELL ANY OF IT NOW!!

SET OF 12" SUPERMOTARD WHEELS AND TIRES, MICHELIN TIRES, EXCEL WHEELS, REEG HUBS, COMPLETE WITH DISCS!!

SOLD!!

REEG CRF70 TRIPLE CLAMPS, BAR MOUNTS, AND FRONT AXLE. BRAND NEW, NEVER INSTALLED. ALSO IN THE PACKAGE IS A REPLACEMENT CHAIN BUFFER FOR THE REEG MX SWINGARM, 50, 70, OR 110. SOLD

CARBON FIBER SKIDPLATE FOR HONDA CRF50, XR50. BRAND NEW NEVER INSTALLED!

SOLD

HONDA CRF50 ENGINE CASES, STARTED TO BORE THEM, THEN GAVE UP, YOU CAN'T EVEN TELL. NOT A THING WRONG WITH THEM, WOULD WORK GREAT!

SOLD

HONDA CRF70 FRONT NUMBER PLATE, BRAND NEW,

SOLD

HONDA CRF50 STOCK CRANK NOT A THING WRONG WITH IT

SOLD

HONDA CRF50 STOCK CRANK WITH PISTON, BRAND NEW

SOLD

HONDA CRF50 CLUTCH COVER

SOLD

HONDA CRF50 BRAND NEW CLUTCH COVER

SOLD

HONDA CRF50 STOCK HEAD, BRAND NEW, COMPLETE WITH EVERYTHING

SOLD

LOT OF STOCK PARTS, HEADS, CYLINDERS, CLUTCHS, TONS OF STUFF ALL OF IT FOR

SOLD

TAKEGAWA SUPERHEAD WITH BROKEN VALVE, HAS SOME MAJOR DAMAGE. MAYBE FIXABLE, NOT SURE SOLD

REEG MX TALL BAR RISERS FOR USE WITH MARZOCCHI TRIPLE CLAMPS

SOLD

REEG MX REAR DISC BRAKE MASTER CYLINDER, CALIPER, AND MOUNTS

SOLD!!!

STOCK HONDA IGNITION COVER, CUT TO GET TO THE DRIVE SPROCKET

SOLD

CHP BILLET FUEL CAP MISSING RUBBER SEAL

SOLD

ANOTHER CHP BILLET FUEL CAP, MISSING RUBBER SEAL

SOLD

TAKEGAWA SUPERHEAD BRAND NEW 54mm CYLINDER, PISTON AND RINGS

SOLD

DAYTONA 54mm CYLINDER, BRAND NEW

SOLD

BBR SKIDPLATE FOR HONDA CRF50

SOLD

FMF TITANIUM 4.1 EXHAUST, LIKE NEW!!

SOLD

ALL PRICES ARE WITHOUT SHIPPING, MOST OF THE SMALLER ITEMS WILL BE NO MORE THAN $15 TO SHIP, THE LARGER ITEMS NO MORE THAN $30. PM ME WITH ALL REASONABLE OFFERS!!

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
i might want that takegawa superhead or Daytona cylinder/piston/rings...ill let u know

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bump, everything is ending tonight!! do not miss out, great deals!! Especially the FMF 4.1

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
dragndave said:
i bet your glad you didnt sell that head for 15.00

Yeah, and I had people send me PM's telling me most of it wasn't worth what I was asking!! haha, showed them!!

·
Registered
5,831 Posts
DUDE you gotta be f***ing kidding me !!! You need to learn how to package parts!!!!! My so called "new crank with piston" loose in the box eating into my "new clutch cover" with the loose crankcases all made for a bunch of f***ed up parts !!!!! Its all trashed !!! A couple plastic air pillows is not going to protect anything all the way across the country. I expect a full refund with shipping. :evil:

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
FastMC said:
DUDE you gotta be f***ing kidding me !!! You need to learn how to package parts!!!!! My so called "new crank with piston" loose in the box eating into my "new clutch cover" with the loose crankcases all made for a bunch of f***ed up parts !!!!! Its all trashed !!! A couple plastic air pillows is not going to protect anything all the way across the country. I expect a full refund with shipping. :evil:

First off, send me a pm!! do not come on here talking SH!T!!! I will fix the problem, but be professional about it!! Send me some pics! I ship stuff everyday, it is my job, never have any problems, but stuff happens, I will take care of it if you handle it properly!! ARE the crank and piston not "NEW" I expect you will return the parts if I refund your money? Keep it private, and I will take care of it!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.