PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any of yall get it?? just got it in the UPS today putting it in this week any get it and how much of a difference?

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
My kids stage 2 is in the mail to them now.

We had tried the kit on 2 different bikes with zero results.

I put in the letter that went with the box that IF they could not find anything wrong with it, that I would be wanting a refund and they could keep the dang thing.

I will call them EVERY day after getting the package untill I get cash or a working product.

Good luck with it bud and if you have not installed it yet, dont, return it for a refund.

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well either way i would have to buy a ignition so might as well get it all.. idk i got the most u can get... stage 3 i believe... but ya its got map 1 and 2... but i really think itll be big difference if its anything like bi gbikes i know its hella difference on my mod s on big bikes but who knows ill give a review when its in which will probally be in the bike by end of week

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
if its the full ign, then it is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not sure what motor you have but I have it on Daytona dohc 124's and it is unreal how much better it is than both stock honda ign and inner rotor! you wont regret it!

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well thats what i was thinking ignition will make it super peppy hopefully... thanks for the inputt i cant wait now and its just got a 88 w superhead

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
cyclerider57 said:
It's not bolt on horsepower just so people know.
could of fooled me. I rode the bike with the stock ingnition setup with a lightend stock fly wheel then installed the Tokyo mods stage II and the difference is unreal from bottom to top it pulls alot stronger.

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
p3racer said:
could of fooled me. I rode the bike with the stock ingnition setup with a lightend stock fly wheel then installed the Tokyo mods stage II and the difference is unreal from bottom to top it pulls alot stronger.

Yup!!! and from about mid rpm up it was WAY faster!

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
cyclerider57 said:
Engine rev-ability does not equal extra horsepower. You were fooled.

No it rev a bit slower than IR but pulled much much harder... but yet didnt have the the slow tractor pull of the stock ign.

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
Not contradicting you Cycle... but have you dyno'd with it before? If not then I might be willing to get one sent out to ya and you dyno if against stock, IR and TM.

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
It might not make more power but on a 450 I could feel the difference in the curves.It would change where the motor had hit.Botom end hit for starts,then flip the switch and a smoth pull on the bottom with a big hit in the midrange

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.