PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just want to show you guys what my ZB is looking like these days.No more GPX. The motor is a Takegawa 106 cc 5 speed that I bought from Jon Cook (blank) thanks to Z. I love this motor just have to bump start it all the time but I am getting used to it. :) 70 mph is nice.

tmas

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
10,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
3-UP said:
Lookin good ,why the need for bumpstarting ?
Five speed gears are thin and you don't want to kick it over at TDC you risk shattering first gear.

tmas

·
Super Moderator
10,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
s_10onbagz said:
Does this bike have a thermostat? It looks good.
Thanks Morgan...No thermostat.

I have a Takegawa cable driven tachometer which will go on next. Very nice piece. I got it off Mr. Cook.

tmas

·
Super Moderator
10,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ShapeShifter said:
Outstanding!! 70mph must be nice :)

What kind of bars are those tmas?
Hi Shapeshifter....Takegawa bars. I really like them.

70 mph is nice....It is so nice to have the fifth gear. So nice to be doing 60 plus mph and you drop it into another gear. :banana:

tmas

·
Registered
533 Posts
tmas,

You've got one nice bike there. What are those forks on the front? What triple are you running also? Dan has helped me out a bunch too, good guy.

Jamie

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
That is a sweet ride! I have never sat on a ZB before I am not sure I would fit on one, but I would love to rock that ride...

·
Super Moderator
10,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
HymieP said:
tmas,

You've got one nice bike there. What are those forks on the front? What triple are you running also? Dan has helped me out a bunch too, good guy.

Jamie
Hi HymieP...... 30 mm NSR50 forks reworked by Ray at RJP racing. He does the best work. The way the forks come they are way to soft. He worked them for bigger guys.I polished the lower fork legs myself.

G Craft triples. Has the mount for the steering lock. Dan and Brad (Motoshop Z) helped me out with mostly everything. Great guys to deal with.

tmas

1 - 20 of 135 Posts