PlanetMinis Forums banner
81 - 100 of 135 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Hello!

Anybody know if the grab bar fits from the ATC to the TRX?
It looks like that on the pics in this thred.
I´m fixing up my old TRX70 1986 to my daughter, but the grab bar is bent and I can´t find a new one to the TRX :-(
Anyone know where to find one?

Best regards
Mattias Lonnman from sweden!

· Administrator
12,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
Hello!

Anybody know if the grab bar fits from the ATC to the TRX?
It looks like that on the pics in this thred.
I´m fixing up my old TRX70 1986 to my daughter, but the grab bar is bent and I can´t find a new one to the TRX :-(
Anyone know where to find one?

Best regards
Mattias Lonnman from sweden!
Yes, the ATC70 grab bar will work on the TRX70. Get hold of Gordon at honda70.com. his email is [email protected].
He has lots of them.
tmas

· Registered
4 Posts
A emailed him again today and I got a reply almoust instantly!
He had just missed my first email, and I got prices on four different versions of bars!
And shipping to sweden was no problems!
Really nice guy that Gordon fellow!
Now it´s just do try an decide what bar to chose........ :-(
Thanks again for a really great forum, and especially you tmas!:You_Rock_Emoticon:
Greatings from Sweden!

· Registered
3,937 Posts
Still have the 2 trx 70s? Finally getting ready to get mine running. Have a 88 kit and carb to slap on it and need to order a high volume oil pump from tbolt. Good to read this before placing an order. Thought the electric system was the same as a atc70 but its not.

· Registered
18 Posts
I got ask how much did you pay for your second trx. looks mint. I just bought one ($1200) that i'm trowing parts at (trx86), mostly bushings seals ,bearings, carb rebuild, paint, brake cables, brake lever, new tires. stuff that adds up, when your talking about a rare bike like this. I also bought a bar pad and key switch , skidplates front and rear. I think I overpaid, but in newfoundland that's common....I've never seen one (other than the trx I bought)with the original motor, and the one I did see for sale had a lifan engine,plus it was in rough shape. I bought it to match the atc 70 (83) I have. I have 2 young boys (1 & 3) so I'm planning for the future when i'm sure they will be even more rare/ loved the pics and this post, thanks for sharing.

· Administrator
12,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #96 ·
TrX 70

I paid $1500 for the second one. I was in the same situation as you. They are hard to find. I couldn't pass it up.i love riding the TRX. My pull starter broke the other day..Going to fix it soon.... :(. TRX stuff is rare, tons of parts have dried up. Saw one for sale close by.$1700. The ATC & the TRX will make your boys very happy
Check the link below.
tmas

Honda TRX 70 Fourtrax - Ontario ATV For Sale - Kijiji Ontario Canada.

Attachments

81 - 100 of 135 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.