PlanetMinis Forums banner
421 - 440 of 449 Posts

· Registered
274 Posts
Oh come on guys, everyone knows how hard it is to install decals. It's not like you can just go to the Internet and find a gazillion photos of the correct way to install them, right? LOL :jester:

Seriously, I can't believe he did that and then still mounted the front fender correctly. Boggles the mind! :smashfreakB::eek:uttahere:

· Administrator
12,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #431 ·
Hmmm... Is the cylinder backwards??
:lmao:
Oh come on guys, everyone knows how hard it is to install decals. It's not like you can just go to the Internet and find a gazillion photos of the correct way to install them, right? LOL :jester:

Seriously, I can't believe he did that and then still mounted the front fender correctly. Boggles the mind! :smashfreakB::eek:uttahere:
I think he had a few too many adult beverages before he put them on. The guy pulled the ad after I told him. Within a week it was back up with the decals on the right way. I had a good laugh.
tmas

· Registered
1,578 Posts
Ya, I hate it when they flip the cylinder backwards. Lolol. Tmas' avatar tipped me off to the decal. I'm not too familiar with ATC70's, but I'm on the hunt for one, AND, I think I might have a line on one now. A off season wheelie machine :)

· Administrator
12,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #435 ·
Ya, I hate it when they flip the cylinder backwards. Lolol. Tmas' avatar tipped me off to the decal. I'm not too familiar with ATC70's, but I'm on the hunt for one, AND, I think I might have a line on one now. A off season wheelie machine :)
Funny how time flies...... Lately i have been working on my rider ATC70 that's been sitting.
tmas

· Registered
1,578 Posts
Funny how time flies...... Lately i have been working on my rider ATC70 that's been sitting.
tmas
Man, it DOES fly.
I have my off season toy now. Actually, if it ever warms up here in Michigan, I might take it out in the dirt for a little fun. I'm really glad I decided to build a trike. It's a cool machine, and a great addition to my stable. Sometimes, 2 wheels aren't enough :)

421 - 440 of 449 Posts