PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for sale with pure energy compresed air tank used twice in my back yard it is brand new with no sacrtches on it at all still in box!! 200 round hopper $100 dollar air tank shoots 15 balls per second. also comes with a jt mask make any offers please!!

Attachments

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SoMichSoldier said:
I used to play for Tippmann Effect and have 3 buddys that work at tippmann...I have like 3 of these in my closet. lol

good for you i have one in my closet that i want to sell!!!!

·
Registered
887 Posts
jeff mcclure said:
for sale with pure energy compresed air tank used twice in my back yard it is brand new with no sacrtches on it at all still in box!! 200 round hopper $100 dollar air tank shoots 15 balls per second. also comes with a jt mask make any offers please!!

15 balls per second my arse more like 5-6balls per second, need electronic guns for 15bps and over..

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
huh what does it say right here in the middle of the box responce trigger patend for 15 balls /sec go post some where else stay away from my post with your negative comments

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.