PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
10,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
selling my TI pro circuit duals lmk if your interested has a ding on the bottom of the header but doesnt affect anything and the pc stickers are scratched from the number plates. will post pics tomorow. $675 cant get them anymore! 818 319 6120

BOTH HAVE BRAND NEW PACKING WITH ZERO HOURS ON IT

·
Registered
36 Posts
that is so much money for a pipe with dents in it and scratches....especially when you say, zero hours...thats an obvious lie #1, who knows what else has been lied about :) just sayin

·
Registered
957 Posts
rasta88 said:
that is so much money for a pipe with dents in it and scratches....especially when you say, zero hours...thats an obvious lie #1, who knows what else has been lied about :) just sayin
your an idiot, hes saying zero hours since they have been repacked. think before you post

·
Registered
10,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
rasta88 said:

if i were you i would just keep my mouth shut. and show me were you see TITANIUM DUALS being sold.

·
Banned
145 Posts
Actually Lizardbonzes is selling one for $500 and its in great condition... I mean $675 is pretty rediculous for a smashed up exhaust. Think about it, you could pick up a PC exhaust in the classifieds for $150. Buy two for $300 and I sure hope you could find a welder to custom weld a 12" piece of exhaust for the $375 more that your asking. So not only would it be cheaper but also like new. I mean of course rasta could of payed more attention when he read the ad but you don't have to be an ass about it. Anyhow, that's a sweet exhaust just a little pricey.

·
Registered
10,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ahalla05 said:
Actually Lizardbonzes is selling one for $500 and its in great condition... I mean $675 is pretty rediculous for a smashed up exhaust. Think about it, you could pick up a PC exhaust in the classifieds for $150. Buy two for $300 and I sure hope you could find a welder to custom weld a 12" piece of exhaust for the $375 more that your asking. So not only would it be cheaper but also like new. I mean of course rasta could of payed more attention when he read the ad but you don't have to be an ass about it. Anyhow, that's a sweet exhaust just a little pricey.
you know why im being an ass? becuase of people like you two coming into other ppls threads and complaining about the price. im the one selling the pipes, im not dieng im not in the hospital i didnt loose my house im not in need of money if ppl buy it for my asking price then ill sell them if not then ill keep them because not only do they look good they sound amazing. so if someone wants a sick exhaust they can spend a little more and buy this. and im not surprised that thier not selling SOME ppl on planetminis wont even buy this if it were for 500 they want to lowball the **** out of you.

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Jackin up the threads like that... Every dual exhaust I've seen go for your asking price. Seems fair. You just re packed them. And if people don't like the asking price throw an offer through a pm not on someones thread.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts