PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys know about these ? I saw one and thought it was the baddest looking 50 pipe ever. I have TI exhaust on my 450 and think titainum is sexy. How much are they, are they any good and where do I get one ?

·
Registered
8,631 Posts
1. waste of money

2. ugly as hell

3. the piep is pratically bigger tahn the bike

4. waste of money

5. UGLY

you can buy two pipes for the price of that one.

unless it sucks your **** too then i wouldnt even think about buying it.

·
Registered
8,631 Posts
did you want me to lie or did you want my opinion....

LOL sorry that i didnt think it was pimp like you........but straight up that thing is a waste. time money everything. go for a BBR pipe or something else. you can get any pipe for under 200.

why would you want to spend 330 on pipe for a fiddy?

if you wanna spend that much ill sell you my BBR big bore exhaust for 300

does that sound good to you?

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Cam, werent you guys running one of these on your race bikes? I know someone was at Las Vegas. It must be horrible? :roll:

·
Registered
684 Posts
RonJeremy said:
What do you guys know about these ? I saw one and thought it was the baddest looking 50 pipe ever. I have TI exhaust on my 450 and think titainum is sexy. How much are they, are they any good and where do I get one ?

$329. I Absoutely love how it looks, and it performs great.

Sik50s is TiForce distributor.

G

·
PIMPINdaHOES said:
but straight up that thing is a waste. time money everything.

Have you ever used one? How can you say something like that if you have no experience. Some motors like the 117se will need a pipe like that to perform to top potential. Opinions are good, but you went a little far I think. Yes they cost a lot, but I have HEARD that they perform great. Have you looked in the gallery? If you say this is a waste then you must not have. 50's are getting crazy so parts like this are needed.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
mxboy57 said:
that thing is way too big for a 50

Anybody with some sense isn't going to put it on a '50' maybe a 88 super head, 106, 117 SE. :roll: :roll:

·
Registered
8,631 Posts
he said he wants a pipe for his 50 i dont see anything in there about a 110 or a 117 or a 124.

and the price of it alone makes me not want it.

yes, maybe if i had a bike with some real power like a 117 or 124 than the pipe will actually make a big difference.

in these little 50's and 88's there is no need for a highly R&D'ed pipe that costs twice as much as the rest. In truth your just going to get the same result or VERY close to the same results a cheaper pipe compared to that gold mine.

just my .02 cents (in other words no need to get all crazy and defensive cuz of what I THINK)

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
No one got defensive...Everyone was just saying its a great pipe for a hi-performance engine.

·
Registered
279 Posts
DirtySouthRacing said:
[quote name='mxboy57']that thing is way too big for a 50

Anybody with some sense isn't going to put it on a '50' maybe a 88 super head, 106, 117 SE. :roll: :roll:[/quote]

i really wasnt talking bout the motor size but you make a good point

i was saying it is just too big for the bike

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.