PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Hey Cam, or does Sik 50's pipe look like ThunderAlleys :?: Actually the pipe on KAOS's is the older looking ThunderAlley, go to their site and you can see what the new one looks like.

·
Registered
6,382 Posts
ya i would say sik50 i mean bissanie or what ever pipe is tryin to use thunderalley's design secret with the reverse megaphone style and they can look alike but they dont work alike also my pipe aint the old style its the same just jet hott coated those pipes on his site are raw metal

·
Registered
167 Posts
bassani builds nice stuff for sure, but the Thunderalley pipe kicks butt. I run a Thunderalley on my YZ450F. Bob has been building 4 stroke pipes for a long time and is a master craftsman. He bulds his pipes the hard way, but the right way. His are true reverse megaphone designs, not the stepped versions so many others run. the meg makes power in a much broader range and is more tuneable. You can try and mimic the effects but the results are not the same. His hand built slow tapered cones are individually designed and built for each application. Nice stuff! Bassani's pipes used to be built like this back in the day.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.